Monday, June 18, 2012

My $3.69 old lady shirt...








So.... basically I bought an old lady shirt that most people wouldn't have taken a second look at.  I paired it with some skinnies and tied it all together with fun, chunky accessories.  I don't know if you get this about me but.... I'm kind of different.... I think it you have to see the potential in certain pieces and see the whole picture.  Don't rule it out until you ask yourself, what can I use this with to make it original? I think the easiest way to do that is accessorize, accessorize, accessorize!! You can really surprise yourself!

My shoes are Jessica Simpson from TJ Maxx.  What do you tell yourself when you look at bright PINK shoes at the store?? I say, I think I'll pair them with my funny old lady shirt, that's what you say... lol.  Jewelry is from Forever 21.

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment! It really makes my day. If you have any other questions, email me at oliviamoone {at} gmail {dot} com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...