Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Blazer and Jeans Part III

So, I think you might get the hint that I LOVE blazers with jeans... I think its such a great look.  I think it looks so well put together and polished.  Here is my newest edition to the blazer collection in my closet.  I have been after a RED blazer for months.  I found this one at Ross for $12.99.  What?? My kind of deal!!



My necklace is from New York and Co (old) I bought it for like $2.88.  Jeans are AE, T-shirt from Target,.  Watch Target, Belt New York and Co $5.00.  Giraffe Print shoes are so old that I don't remember where I got them.  :( 

Anyway, whats your take on blazers with jeans?? Let me know... Have a great Tuesday!! It's always better than Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! It really makes my day. If you have any other questions, email me at oliviamoone {at} gmail {dot} com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...