Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thrifty Thursday...Jump...errrr

Here is another one of those "out of my comfort zone" looks.  I wish I tall.. more than skinny... I would give any thing to be 6 inches taller than I am.  BUT I am not.  I am short and stubby so you have to work with what you have right? This is not something I am positive works with what I've got BUT I do love this jumper.. So very much :)



Shoes: Lauren Conrad similar (MUCH CUTER!! here Romper: Lauren Conrad at kohls on sale and no longer available (try ebay) Jean jacket: YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND DENIM JACKETS AT GOODWILL!!! 

See you next time!
xoxo
Cami

5 comments:

  1. such a pretty dress on you Cami! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress, i think your pretty ok, love your shoe and bag color
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute denim jacket! And thank you so much for the comment and for following my blog!! I am following you back with pleasure!!
    :)
    Allison
    P.S. I'm having a $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color of your purse! and cute heels!!

    <3 Kelly
    SavvySelections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you back!Added also on google+ and you?
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, lookbook, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! It really makes my day. If you have any other questions, email me at oliviamoone {at} gmail {dot} com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...