Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It's Vacation time :)

I cannot even begin to tell you how badly I need to disconnect for a few days.  It seems that life has been extremely hard lately, and I want nothing more than to get away for bit.  Today's post is to do the impossible... and that is to fit 6 days worth of clothing into a carry on bag.  Hahahahah.... wait.... still laughing... ahahahaha.... I am too cheap to check in luggage to here is what I have so far... almost done laughing....



Navy shorts, yellow striped top, brown belt, brown shoes... still working on accessories.

Believe it or not, I am trying to to pack for the same pair of shoes to work for every outfit.  They are my ugly comfy shoes  :)



White pants, Navy top, Olive Cardigan, same ugly shoes. 



Olive shorts, Flower top, Navy cardigan, Orange heels,  ok ok, I have to change up the shoes a little... don't judge me!!


Khaki, stripe shirt, Jean jacket, back to the old ugly shoes.... See? I am good girl!


White shorts, navy stripe shirt, yellow cardigan, and my trusty necklace.  Nice causal day out.


And now, a couple of going out and breaking some rules kind of outfit! I wasn't sure about this one, but it's growing on me. 
Sequin skirt, white collar shirt, black blazer, and royal blue heels... he he he... more shoes,

More on breaking rules and dressing outside of the everyday life.  LBD and favorite heels ever! Adding a sash to keep it classy and warm just in case it's a cool night in Utah.


I KNOW that you didn't think I was going on vacation without my dots!! :)

So, this doesn't include PJ's, workout clothes, bathing suit, accessories, etc.  I don't know how I am going to make it fit, but I promise you... IT WILL FIT!! My purse doubles as another carry on (technically) so let cross our fingers and see.  

Oh and P.S. I have some fabulous bloggers lined up while I am away so be sure to check them out!

Tell me what you think? How do you pack? Am I missing anything that I can't live without?

CAMI

11 comments:

  1. Outfits look great and good luck with the carry on!
    Iva
    One Chic Mom

    http://fabmom12.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate packing, I feel like I'm so bad at it!! -- looks like you did a fab job though! and I have those same sara heels and have yet to wear them -- hoping I can rock them this fall with some jeans! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!!!! I don't know how all that's going to fit in a carry-on, but the outfits looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will fit!!!:) I'm not even worried. You just can't buy anything to bring home with you:) Have SO much fun!! I love all of your outfits!!
    -amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great outfits for a vacation. Have so much fun!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic <3<3



    XOXO
    Antonella di www.beautifulinmyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl if you can go on vacation without checking a bag then you are amazing. I just cannot do it! Your outfits look amazing. I love that sequin skirt. I hope you have a blast on vacation!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all great outfits and I am guessing you are going to be checking your bag in? I am a minimalist when it comes to travelling, I prefer a carry-on and that's it ;) Shocking?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome list! Really digging a lot of your outfit combinations, plus a lot of those pieces seem to be very classic in style and extremely versatile for mixing and matching, which is majorly awesome if your suitcase is tight on space!

    xoxo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE all the stuff you have packed!! Where oh where did you get that cutie sequin skirt?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! It really makes my day. If you have any other questions, email me at oliviamoone {at} gmail {dot} com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...