Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thrifty Thursdays... seeing spots

This has been a very long week for me, but knowing I get to blog helps me have an outlet! I just want you to know that I LOVE being here with you guys and your comments and sweet remarks are the BEST!!

My shirt and skirt are both from a downtown Orlando consignment shop and I seriously paid less than $20 for both pieces! As I was checking out the girl asked me if I like polka dots... uhhhh... obviously! so much so, that I wore them both together!! I think she thought I was insane! 
op








 Shoes: Rock and Republic Khols.  Those are on sale now! Clutch: Bixou (old)

Have  a great Friday "eve" Hope your week has gone better than mine! If it hasn't, well then I hope you looked good doing it anyway!
:)
xoxo 
Cami

11 comments:

  1. love the polka dot mixing!! this outfit is one of my favs!!

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely how you mixed the polka dots with that blue shoes!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've paired two polka dotted pieces! I've been wanting to do that, but I don't have the right pieces in my wardrobe yet. Oh well, another excuse to go shopping!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your shoes! Couldn't believe where they are from! =)
    Great finds in your dotted pieces too!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the two polka dot designs!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, i think polka dots are my secret new favorite... this combo looks awesome though! Love the yellow to break it up too!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  7. love polka dots :) followed you on gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the mixed dots!!!!

    xx
    Quiet Luxury


    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think you're insane. I love the large dot and the small dot together!! Thanks for visiting my blog! I follow you via e-mail and on facebook now.
    -amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great style! :D
    Love the shoes as an accent

    Maybe we could follow each other? :D
    I already follow you! (name: "fille" - you should find me on the last page, because I haven't got a profile picture)

    My fashion blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Olivia!! you are so lovely. Adore you style and blog. I love love the mixing of polka dots. I'm a fan of the dots, too. :)

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! It really makes my day. If you have any other questions, email me at oliviamoone {at} gmail {dot} com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...