Friday, August 31, 2012

Today's Guest: Meredith



Hi everyone!  I'm Meredith from Create That Outfit.  I'm so excited to be a guest blogger for Cami while she is away on vacation.  :) In honor of Cami's theme "Goodbye To Summer" I'm wearing an outfit full of bright colors!  I absolutely love to wear bright colors on a regular basis but especially in the summer.  This past season, colors were a huge trend, from color blocking to blinding neons.  I have no doubt that will continue into the fall.  Don't be afraid to try unexpected color combinations as you transition into the fall.  You don't have to put away your bright colors for the cooler weather.  Combining your bright colors with the deeper hues of fall can help you create outfits you've never even thought of before, and it's a great way to transition into the new season, when it's not quite cold enough to wear your sweaters and coats.










Skirt-Express; Top-F21; Shoes-Charlotte Russe; Blazer-F21; Ring-F21; Bracelets-F21; Necklace-Sam Moon; Watch-Michael Kors

I'm so glad Cami asked me to be a guest blogger, and I hope you'll stop my blog Create That Outfit and say hello!

6 comments:

  1. Great guest blogger! Beautiful summer pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Going to check out your blog now!!

    www.everydaywitharedhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great guest blog post! love those pink shoes! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic Meredith!! I love all of the bright colors on you! I will for sure wear them into fall. Great advice:)
    -amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! It really makes my day. If you have any other questions, email me at oliviamoone {at} gmail {dot} com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...